teacher: Soheyla Shenas (Soheyla Ghadrshenas)
- email: gro.sloohcselttaes|sanehsrdahgos#gro.sloohcselttaes|sanehsrdahgos
- phone: 206 252 7149
- email: ten.tsacmoc|xocairbmac#ten.tsacmoc|xocairbmac
- phone: 206 721 8099
- email: moc.wallbb|nosnhojk#moc.wallbb|nosnhojk
- phone: 206 551 2581
- email: moc.liaMG|nosirraHElehcaR#moc.liaMG|nosirraHElehcaR
- phone: 206 725 7299
Snack info & Schedule:
Fruit needs to be washed, cut and ready to serve.
No food with nuts, no oranges, and no sugary snacks.
Snack preferences include large crackers, fish crackers, pretzels, cheese sticks, vegetables, apples, carrots, celery, and bananas.
Please bring enough to offer students (25) snacks throughout the week.
class volunteer schedule
- Class volunteer calendar - October 2010
- Class volunteer calendar - November 2010
- Class volunteer calendar - December 2010
- room 108 help — what you can do to help out.
- What's for lunch?
- Ruled writing paper (download)
- Ruled writing paper (with room for drawing at top) (download)